Volkswagen Golf MKIVolkswagen Golf MKIIVolkswagen Golf MKIIIVolkswagen Golf MKIVVolkswagen Golf MKVVolkswagen Golf MKVIVolkswagen Golf MKVII

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Custom Built 15" Mac Book Pro + Extra Goodies! PRICE DROP

Daily
    3DR WHR
    Name
    Cal.

FS: Custom Built 15" Mac Book Pro + Extra Goodies! PRICE DROP

hey guys and girls,

my girlfriend has decided to sell her custom built 15" Mac Book Pro as she no longer has sure for it. Was originally purchased for graphic design work for her fashion design course, turns out almost 90% of their designing is freehand, so this bad boy never really got used! i can personally comment that this computer NEVER got used! haha...execept for a couple of essays and downloads here and there. whoever decides to purchase will be getting a killer deal. there is not a single mark on it, spotless!

computer was purchased in july 2011, so its not even 1 year old and still under warranty! also includes apple care protection plan which gives an extra 2 years!

the specs:

Custom built 15" Mac Book Pro
    - 2.0 GHz Quad-core i7 Processor
    - 4GB 1333MHz DDR3 RAM (2x2GB - can be further upgraded)
    - 128GB Solid state hard-drive
    - High resolution anti-glare screen
    - Apple care protection plan
    - Office for mac student edition (single user)
    - OS-X (lion operating system)

Extra goodies also included:
    - Apple wireless magic mouse
    - Apple wireless keyboard
    - Apple trackpad.
    - Additional 85W magsafe charger

this total package comes to $3,500 when purchased new.

shes asking $2,000 for everything, her loss if your gain.

PRICE DROP! NOW $1850

interstate buyers are welcome and will ship for free, courier to your door. local buyers, i will happily deliver the computer personally.

to buy this same platform computer now, you're looking at $2933.00 the only difference being a 2.2 GHZ processor in the new pros plus all the extra bits and pieces, it comes to roughly the same price as what she paid, but with a slightly better processor.

if you require photos, i can take some, but it looks just like a mac book pro! haha
    Last edited by V-VWMK-5; 11-06-2012 at 03:30 PM.
    '07 | MKV GTi RS | COUPE | GIAC | HPFP | EVOMS V-FLOW | TBE | FORGE TWINTER-COOLER | BSH CCC

Daily
    DBP MY09 R32
    2nd Car
    RS MY08 Touareg
    Name
    Greg Dillon

Just watching- Its more than I am planning for a laptop at this point as I have been spending too much on the car lately. One question is what is the screen resolution as one of my programs has a minimum requirement to work.
    08 MY09 R32, DBP, DSG, GIAC, R8V10 reps, KW V3, RNS510/VIM/BT/MDI/multiregion, Haldex and switch, s2t paddles,HPA dogbone rubber,Mk7 climatrotronics, FIS+, Adams/RDA discs & Hawk pads, Garage opener button, GruppeM, .front fogs, Milltek. CF Chin spoiler.Strut support. UB+XB, superpro LCAs, Alloy riser knuckles, LEDs.....

Daily
    3DR WHR
    Name
    Cal.

Quote Originally Posted by 73landau View Post
    Just watching- Its more than I am planning for a laptop at this point as I have been spending too much on the car lately. One question is what is the screen resolution as one of my programs has a minimum requirement to work.
    yer, no worries mate. happy to help.

stock screen resolution is 1440 x 900. upgraded hi-res anti-glare screen is 1680 x 1050

i still have the original box and will ship for free!
    '07 | MKV GTi RS | COUPE | GIAC | HPFP | EVOMS V-FLOW | TBE | FORGE TWINTER-COOLER | BSH CCC

Man my 15" just carked it. Would be very keen if it was a bit older and hence a bit cheaper

Daily
    3DR WHR
    Name
    Cal.

Quote Originally Posted by saad View Post
    Man my 15" just carked it. Would be very keen if it was a bit older and hence a bit cheaper
    if only mate! haha i'm the same with a k04 turbo kit!

i honestly cant see this lasting long! still under warranty! office for mac (word + p/point + excel) and 2 years of apple care!

grab yourself a bargain!

jump on it!

2nd Car
    Golf V GTI
    Name
    Kyne

what a beast Cal! I bought a new MBP to replace my 6 year old one which lasts 30 seconds without being plugged into a power source and I never use the new one either! haha

GL with the sale, do you guys have a copy of Creative Suite?
    Quote Originally Posted by stephen8512 View Post
    3 Door, porsche BBK, CE28N's...

Love it!

Daily
    3DR WHR
    Name
    Cal.

Quote Originally Posted by VOLK5 View Post
    what a beast Cal! I bought a new MBP to replace my 6 year old one which lasts 30 seconds without being plugged into a power source and I never use the new one either! haha

GL with the sale, do you guys have a copy of Creative Suite?
    hahaha...sounds like my lenovo! as soon as you pull the power cable out it goes, "danger will robinson, battery critial, 5% left"...i just use that lappy to download torrents now.

as for creative suites, you best bet is to get someone with a student card to buy it directly from apple, to the everyday person its like $1800, with a student card, it comes to like $300-$400? i'm technically still a student, well, at least my rmit card says so! haha...let me know if you need help!

cal.

Daily
    2007 Golf V 2.0 TDI
    Name
    Paul

Why don't you both buy replacement batteries for your laptops? That should solve the problem. If you intend to keep a laptop plugged into AC for a long time, take out the battery. No 1 killer.
    "Another thing take a chill pill because the way you just spoke is unacceptable and i dont appreciate you saying that, go take a good look at yourself
    Because you think you are king shit that you have a MK6 Gti and can tell me off like that."

Rob32R

Daily
    3DR WHR
    Name
    Cal.

Quote Originally Posted by ForceFed View Post
    Why don't you both buy replacement batteries for your laptops? That should solve the problem. If you intend to keep a laptop plugged into AC for a long time, take out the battery. No 1 killer.
    i ended up buying a new laptop! haha...the one with the dead battery just sits in the corner and downloads, its hooked up to my tv. if i happen to knock the cable out of unplug it to use something else it cracks the wobbly! as i no longer use it to be portable, no point buying a new battery. its more of a safety backup so i don't lose everything if the power cuts out.

How does the warranty transfer work? isnt it only available for the original purchaser? also do you have reciepts etc??

+ Reply to Thread