PDA

View Full Version : MORIMOTO H7 HID KITS - GROUP BUY 10+ - INTRO OFFER

CPI Tuning
08-08-2012, 09:20 AM
Autoslick are now dealers of the High Quality, most reliable, very popular MORIMOTO Products.

http://www.morimotohid.com/images/morimoto3.png

As an introduction to our product lineup we are offering a massive 20% off MORIMOTO H7 Kits.

Normal price : $199.00 (including Aust shipping)
Group Buy 10+ Price : $159.00 (including Aust shipping)

What you get:
2x: Morimoto 3Five/5Five Digital Ballasts
2x: Morimoto 3Five HID bulbs
1x: HD Dual-Relay or Can-Bus wire harnesses
2x: Ballast mounting brackets & hardware
1x: Ballast test-lead
2x: Alcohol prep pads for bulbs
Five Year Warranty (to the original owner/non transferable)

If you know your HID kits, you know MORIMOTO is the BEST!

For those wishing to buy on ebay, etc... good luck. You will loosing out on local warranty and product support. If you have an issue due to quality or if you find they are fake you will have to go back to where you bought it and pray for a refund or replacement. This is what we are here for. Local support local warranties.

We are going to try to make this as painless as possible. We know group buys can go pear shape sometimes.

- Please your order and pay for the kit here: h7-morimoto-elite-hid-system-group-buy (http://www.imsaving.com.au/collections/leds/products/h7-morimoto-elite-hid-system-group-buy)
- Once we have 10+ orders locked in we will send out the stock.
- ETA - The quicker we get 10+ orders the quicker everyone gets their stuff.
- SIMPLE!

*** If you have a requirement outside the most common H7 kit, please let us know. We can see what we can do ***

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0152/1435/products/Morimoto_Elite_HID_Kit_H4_9003s_1.jpg?1769

dev17a
08-08-2012, 02:28 PM
ADR approved for use in halogen reflector? :p

CPI Tuning
08-08-2012, 03:42 PM
ADR approved for use in halogen reflector? :p
Not as far as I know. But these have been fitted to Golfs and Jetta's in Australia. I guess like any other modification you make to your car, it's at your own risk.

XQUIZT
08-08-2012, 11:35 PM
How do these work? Are they plug n play or do you need to dismantle the headlight assembly?
Is there a DIY specific to this kit?

CPI Tuning
09-08-2012, 09:29 AM
How do these work? Are they plug n play or do you need to dismantle the headlight assembly?
Is there a DIY specific to this kit?

No dismantle required. They are globe replacements for your existing H7 globes. All plugs are included no cutting and soldering required.

sam_online
09-08-2012, 03:19 PM
to ppl getting those, MAKE SURE TO ADJUST THE LIGHT.....U'LL BLIND EVERYONE IF U DUN ADJUST IT

CPI Tuning
09-08-2012, 03:23 PM
to ppl getting those, MAKE SURE TO ADJUST THE LIGHT.....U'LL BLIND EVERYONE IF U DUN ADJUST IT

Totally agree! You must adjust the lights after fitting.

adzify106
23-04-2015, 12:12 PM
I know this is reviving a thread from ages ago, but I'm interested in x2 H7 kits... the AUD is killing me atm