PDA

View Full Version : PRO Speed Euro Introduction

Pro Speed Euro
13-02-2014, 05:01 PM
Hey All,
My name is Troy from PRO Speed Racing/PRO Speed Euro and we are pretty excited about joining the forum... Bit of background about ourselves.

Pro Speed Racing has been around for over 8 years in the performance industry and mainly concentrated on the Japanese cars from Subaru WRX STI and Mitsubishi Lancer EVO. Over the last few years we have seen a massive move over to the Euro cars like the Golfs and PSR has expanded to Euro Market. My self (Troy) and Lachlan have started Pro Speed Euro to concentrate on the Euro Cars specially the Golfs. Lachlan has a strong back ground in the Braking industry and is here to look after the Euro Community. We do have a retail store on the Central Coast of NSW (Somersby).

Pro Speed Racing is the Australian distributor for brands such as

Blouch Turbo
Mishimoto
Invidia,
Injector Dynamics
Deatschwerks
APR Performance (Aero Company)
plus a heap more,

Over the next few months our shipment containers will slowly start to arrive with the full range of VW/Audi products and offer them at great prices and quality.. We will be releasing our PSE website in the next fornight with a complete online store and we will be having a Grand Opening at our Store in Somersby.

If anyone has any questions or products that you specifically looking for please dont hesitate to contact us.

Troy and Lachlan
www.prospeedracing.com.au
www.prospeedeuro.com.au (Coming Soon)

Jig
13-02-2014, 06:07 PM
Welcome to the forum and thanks for supporting the community. We hope to do the same in return.

Ideo
14-02-2014, 12:56 PM
I've seen the Prospeed WRX getting around a fair bit (work on the Coast).

Good to see more people supporting this place and providing additional options for euro owners.