PDA

View Full Version : S2T Performance Paddle Shifters - Group Buy Version 2.0

Clive
24-05-2015, 12:13 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen,

This group buy is now closed. Thank you for participating and thank you to Michael for allowing us to go ahead with such a great deal!!

trozzle
25-05-2015, 10:03 AM
Sweet! Good one for getting it going mate :)

Count me in for one set of VW2.B1.B :)

thebigcoos
26-05-2015, 11:16 PM
Put me down for VW2.B1.B

Cheers

Clive
27-05-2015, 12:32 PM
Put me down for VW2.B1.B

Cheers

Hey bud, which state are you in?

kivenage
31-05-2015, 11:46 PM
count me in for vw1.b3.b
i'm in melbourne

thebigcoos
01-06-2015, 10:47 AM
Put me down for VW2.B1.B

Cheers

Melbourne.

Cheers

ScozR
04-06-2015, 04:54 PM
Hi guys,

First post, and I'd love to be part of this group buy. So please put me down for a vw2.b1.b.

Clive, have you considered letting others know on forums like vwvortex or golfmk7? I personally spoke to Michael over at S2T and he mentioned that location doesn't matter, since orders will ship individually to everyone that is part of the group buy.

As for timing, I don't mind waiting for as long as needed. No Golf Rs in Canada until August or September.

Clive
04-06-2015, 06:14 PM
Hi guys,

First post, and I'd love to be part of this group buy. So please put me down for a vw2.b1.b.

Clive, have you considered letting others know on forums like vwvortex or golfmk7? I personally spoke to Michael over at S2T and he mentioned that location doesn't matter, since orders will ship individually to everyone that is part of the group buy.

As for timing, I don't mind waiting for as long as needed. No Golf Rs in Canada until August or September.

Hey mate,

No I haven't considered that yet as I'm not a member of either forum and this was just a group buy for vwgolf.net.au members originally but if you are a member and you think you can round up a few more people, feel free to do so and share the details with us here.

As for the shipping, I haven't discussed this with Michael yet however if he's cool with separating them out in that way, then the more the merrier!!

ScozR
05-06-2015, 03:19 AM
Hey mate,

No I haven't considered that yet as I'm not a member of either forum and this was just a group buy for vwgolf.net.au members originally but if you are a member and you think you can round up a few more people, feel free to do so and share the details with us here.

As for the shipping, I haven't discussed this with Michael yet however if he's cool with separating them out in that way, then the more the merrier!!

Nor am I a member of either of the other forums but I'd be happy to register and try to recruit some more peops. I'll work on that over the next day or two.

fluckaduck
05-06-2015, 10:46 AM
I'm keen to get a set for our new R36. Just 1 set pls.

Flucka - VW1.B2.B - Sydney

S2TPerformance
06-06-2015, 04:50 AM
Hi guys,

Gentlemen,

We are more than willing to ship the Australian Orders in one package to save on shipping costs, if preferred, and organized by forum members.

All other Orders will ship individually.

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

TecklenburgVW
06-06-2015, 05:06 AM
Thank you for putting this together. Big thanks to ScozR for making VWVortex members aware of this.

I'll post a bit later with the model I want. Need some time to look them over. I assume the different models have different dimensions too. Which one provides the most surface area to put fingers on?

Thanks,

TecklenburgVW

VWvortex.com
Golfmk7.com

Clive
06-06-2015, 10:36 AM
Gentlemen,

We are more than willing to ship the Australian Orders in one package to save on shipping costs, if preferred, and organized by forum members.

All other Orders will ship individually.

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

Thanks for that Michael.

TecklenburgVW
06-06-2015, 11:10 AM
Hi Clive:

Show me down for one set of the VW2.B2.B. I'm in Saint Cloud, FL.

Thanks!

Clive
06-06-2015, 11:16 AM
Hi Clive:

Show me down for one set of the VW2.B2.B. I'm in Saint Cloud, FL.

Thanks!

Done! :D

TecklenburgVW
06-06-2015, 11:32 AM

Thank you; I've posted on www.golfmk7.com about this group buy. Hope it helps.

ScozR
06-06-2015, 01:20 PM
Thank you; I've posted on www.golfmk7.com about this group buy. Hope it helps.
Ha! Me too. Were getting good coverage.

Max Schnell
06-06-2015, 01:34 PM
Yep, I'm coming over here from VW Vortex.
Put me down for one set of VW2.B3.B shifters, shipping to QC Canada. Cheers.

uhoh
06-06-2015, 01:52 PM
From VWVortex, first and foremost thank you for organizing this.

Count me in for 1 set. I'm defiantly interested in Polished Black (VW2.B3.PB) but if no one else is interested and its easier or order as a group I will take a VW2.B3.S

*ninja edit* changed from B2 to B3, sorry

worldpacgti
06-06-2015, 02:06 PM
count me in for a set of B2 (s)

toronto canada

TecklenburgVW
06-06-2015, 02:24 PM
count me in for a set of B2 (s)

toronto canada

World, make sure you provide the full model number ie. VW*.B2.S the asterick is in lieu of either 1 or 2

Armando
06-06-2015, 06:17 PM
I am down for a set, (VW2.B1.PC)

worldpacgti
06-06-2015, 10:22 PM
World, make sure you provide the full model number ie. VW*.B2.S the asterick is in lieu of either 1 or 2

my apologies.... count me in for vw2.b2.s

TecklenburgVW
07-06-2015, 03:29 AM
Thank you for your Interest in our Product and for your participation in the VWGolf.net Group-Buy.

The B2 Paddle Shifters have the most surface contact area, followed by the B1, and B3.

Our B1 Paddle Shifters extend higher on the top, than on the bottom. More of a classic F1 style Paddle Shifter.
Both the B2 and B3 Paddle Shifters extend equally from top to bottom (allowing more shifting space regardless of hand placement on the steering wheel) The B2 Paddle Shifter is taller than the B3 and is angled towards the driver for easier access and more clearance between the multi-function levers. Some prefer the swept angled B2 Paddle Shifter, some don't.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions, comments, or concerns.

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

Received the above information regarding the dimensions of the different models.

ScozR
07-06-2015, 04:31 AM
Received the above information regarding the dimensions of the different models.

Damn. Now I am second guessing my choice. I didn't realize the B2s angle toward the driver. I think I like that.

Clive, I may change my selection so stay tuned.

Michael, if you are following, if I were to select the black polished finish, would you just apply the standard $40 upcharge to the group buy discount? Or are you not offering a discount on the polished paddles at this time?

Thank you.

Silent R
07-06-2015, 04:38 AM
Hey guys, another new guy signing in. Saw this over at Vortex and I would like to get in on the buy!!

I'll take one set of VW2.B2.S. I'm in Saskatchewan, Canada.

Thank you for putting this together.

S2TPerformance
07-06-2015, 06:28 AM

Gentlemen, we would like to Thank you for promoting the Group-Buy and expanding coverage.
It is greatly appreciated!

I see some listed already, but, please be sure that we are including the MK5/MK6 guys for this VWGolf.net Group-Buy...:)

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

TecklenburgVW
07-06-2015, 06:38 AM
Gentlemen, we would like to Thank you for promoting the Group-Buy and expanding coverage.
It is greatly appreciated!

I see some listed already, but, please be sure that we are including the MK5/MK6 guys for this VWGolf.net Group-Buy...:)

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products
Good point, I'll post to the golf mk.5/6 forums.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Go68fastback
07-06-2015, 12:46 PM
Hey guys new guy here. From GolfMK7 Forum.

Im interested on the padles but I want to know how dificoult to install will be this on a MK7?

ScozR
07-06-2015, 01:23 PM
Hey guys new guy here. From GolfMK7 Forum.

Im interested on the padles but I want to know how dificoult to install will be this on a MK7?

I obviously have not done it yet myself, but a few others on Vortex have. It should take about 5 minutes to do. Its a matter of unplugging the negative terminal on the battery, pulling a few pins out of the stock paddle switches to remove them and replacing stock paddles with the S2Ts with the same pins. The installation instructions are here:

http://www.s2tpp.com/VWMK7INSTALL.html

ScozR
07-06-2015, 01:30 PM
My post promoting this group buy at VWVortex had to be deleted by a moderator. It broke one of their advertising rules. Too bad but thanks to those of you who are now part of the buy.

Clive
07-06-2015, 04:38 PM
Connor, can you please tell me where you are from (country and state/province)? Thanks

From VWVortex, first and foremost thank you for organizing this.

Count me in for 1 set. I'm defiantly interested in Polished Black (VW2.B3.PB) but if no one else is interested and its easier or order as a group I will take a VW2.B3.S

*ninja edit* changed from B2 to B3, sorry

First post has been updated with all who joined last night. Well done everyone, we've already passed 10 units

uhoh
08-06-2015, 05:34 AM
Connor, can you please tell me where you are from (country and state/province)? Thanks

Maryland, USA

ScozR
08-06-2015, 06:54 AM
Clive, do you mind changing my selection to one set of VW2.B2.PB. Thanks.

Clive
08-06-2015, 11:50 AM
Clive, do you mind changing my selection to one set of VW2.B2.PB. Thanks.

kivenage
08-06-2015, 10:13 PM
sorry clive... guys, i'm going to have to back out of this group buy. good luck with the gb.

Clive
09-06-2015, 10:47 AM
sorry clive... guys, i'm going to have to back out of this group buy. good luck with the gb.

No worries mate, will take you off the list. If you change your mind, just let me know and we'll put you back on.

fluckaduck
09-06-2015, 02:42 PM
Thanks again for organising this Clive. I've had a go with these paddles from Erkin's old rocco and they are a must-have item.

jmnj
09-06-2015, 03:36 PM
Thank you for organizing this...just registered and even though I won't have my MkVII until October or November, I feel like I need to take advantage of this great price.

Can't believe how much easier these are to install on the MkVII compared to the MkVI. I know some MkVI owners who would not go for these because they had to pay someone to install them on top of the pretty high price for them.

jmnj - 1 Set of VW2.B2.B - ship to Rahway, NJ, USA

ScozR
10-06-2015, 03:32 AM
Hello everyone,

If any of you know another site or forum that you could promote this group buy on, it would be to the benefit of everyone if we can reach 25 buyers. I registered at VWROC and will explore if there is any interest there. Thanks to TecklenburgVW for posting on the mk5/mk6 sites.

Clive, do you have an idea of when the group buy will expire or when you'll call it and go ahead with the number of buyers at that time?

trozzle
10-06-2015, 09:29 AM
Had this been advertised on VW autocooled? I'm not a member unfortunately, and you require 10 posts AND having been a member for 90 days to post in the classifieds :(

http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/forums/

Clive
10-06-2015, 11:15 AM
Clive, do you have an idea of when the group buy will expire or when you'll call it and go ahead with the number of buyers at that time?

At least until July when the MK7 paddles will be available. We'll see how how many people we have on board by then and if it looks like we're too far from the 25 goal, then we may as well pull the pin and place the order.

Clive
10-06-2015, 11:16 AM
Had this been advertised on VW autocooled? I'm not a member unfortunately, and you require 10 posts AND having been a member for 90 days to post in the classifieds :(

http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/forums/

Unfortunately I'm in the same boat :(

jdenn
20-06-2015, 12:17 PM
count me in for a vw2.b2.s to maryland usa

Mother
21-06-2015, 12:35 AM
I'm in for one set of VW2.B3.B shipped to Orlando, FL, USA!

Go68fastback
21-06-2015, 06:47 AM
One set for me

VW2. B3. B Weston Florida USA.

Schmidy86
22-06-2015, 02:35 PM
I'll take one set of VW2.B3.B

Saskatchewan, Canada

ScozR
22-06-2015, 05:08 PM
16! Right on. Were getting there.

Mother
23-06-2015, 02:23 AM
I added to the vortex discussion a little with hopes that bumping the thread might encourage more people come over and participate. :cool:

Go68fastback
25-06-2015, 10:52 AM
Hi Clive

Please change mine to VW2.B3.B

Thanks

(oz)
25-06-2015, 12:03 PM
Hey Clive,

I'm here from golfmk7. Please add me on for one set:

VW2.B2.B Philadelphia, PA

thanks!

dwvw
25-06-2015, 07:28 PM
VW2.B2.B Red Deer Alberta Canada

alex87
25-06-2015, 08:06 PM
Hey Clive,

pls count me in for a set of VW1.B2.B. Melbourne, Australia. Thanks!

El_gti91
26-06-2015, 09:05 AM
VW1.B3.B

One set please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cptpzzio
27-06-2015, 03:49 AM
I would like to be added to this list...

Black anodized VW2.B2.B for the GTI MK7 2015

Hoover, AL

Thank you,
-CP

Clive
27-06-2015, 10:38 AM
Thanks to everyone who have expressed their interest this week, we've reached the 20 mark!!! >D

Go68fastback
27-06-2015, 12:47 PM
21 clive you are missing dwvw :rolleyes:

VW2.B2.B Red Deer Alberta Canada

Clive
27-06-2015, 02:20 PM
21 clive you are missing dwvw :rolleyes:

Thanks for pointing that out, added this one to the list :D

Justin Fox
27-06-2015, 03:07 PM
Still one of my fave mods! Every day they're awesome!

dwvw
27-06-2015, 07:08 PM
Four more to go! Come on people!

jdenn
27-06-2015, 10:42 PM
I know it says they aren't hard numbers, what are the chances of getting the 25 price at 21?

S2TPerformance
28-06-2015, 04:01 AM
Still one of my fave mods! Every day they're awesome!

Hello Justin Fox,

Thank you!
We're still drooling over your steering wheel setup. One word, Awesome!

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

S2TPerformance
28-06-2015, 04:17 AM
I know it says they aren't hard numbers, what are the chances of getting the 25 price at 21?

Hello jdenn,

Thank you for your Post!

We still have to wait until July to start the Group-Buy.
But, this Group-Buy will be moving forward and congratulations, the prices will be $169.95USD plus shipping for the standard Silver or Black and $209.95USD plus shipping for the Polished Clear or Black Anodized Finishes. I'm sure there will not be any issues finding another 4 participants. :)

We need the Australian members of VWGolf.net to decide if they wish their Orders to ship individually, or as a group to save shipping costs.
If the Australian members decide to have their Orders shipped individually, everyone can place their Orders through our Website. If those members wish to have their Orders shipped as a group, we will need to invoice those members individually through email via PayPal.
So please, let us know what you folks decide.

We would like to thank everyone for their interest and participation and we will prepare our Website for the future Group-Buy.
Further details to follow.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

Clive
28-06-2015, 10:10 AM
Many thanks Michael, that's excellent news!

We need the Australian members of VWGolf.net to decide if they wish their Orders to ship individually, or as a group to save shipping costs.
If the Australian members decide to have their Orders shipped individually, everyone can place their Orders through our Website. If those members wish to have their Orders shipped as a group, we will need to invoice those members individually through email via PayPal.

With regards to the shipping to Australia, what would be the cost difference for shipping each unit individually vs shipping them as one order? If we can get a rough idea what the costs are, then we'll see what's more cost effective.

TecklenburgVW
28-06-2015, 12:35 PM
Thank you Michael. We look forward to more information on the ordering process.

krustytheklown
28-06-2015, 05:02 PM
I'll take one set of VW2.B2.B Brisbane, QLD

Thanks

CharlieG
29-06-2015, 09:13 AM
Hey Clive,
I saw the link for this group buy at golfmk7.com.
Could you please count me in for a set of VW2.B2.B?
I live in Baton Rouge, Louisiana USA

El_gti91
29-06-2015, 11:29 AM
Hello jdenn,

Thank you for your Post!

We still have to wait until July to start the Group-Buy.
But, this Group-Buy will be moving forward and congratulations, the prices will be $169.95USD plus shipping for the standard Silver or Black and $209.95USD plus shipping for the Polished Clear or Black Anodized Finishes. I'm sure there will not be any issues finding another 4 participants. :)

We would like to thank everyone for their interest and participation and we will prepare our Website for the future Group-Buy.
Further details to follow.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

Re: Shipping - I'm happy either way.

Geo
29-06-2015, 01:40 PM
Count me in!

Geo - VW2.B1.PB - Sydney

Clive
29-06-2015, 03:29 PM
We're up to 24 guys, well done everyone!!

trozzle
29-06-2015, 03:59 PM
Schweet! Super excited now! :)

EVO2R
29-06-2015, 09:40 PM
Please add me for a set of VW2.B1.B in Brisbane QLD

Thanks

robertone
29-06-2015, 11:10 PM
Please add me for a set of VW2.B1.B in Sydney

S2TPerformance
30-06-2015, 03:20 AM
Many thanks Michael, that's excellent news!

With regards to the shipping to Australia, what would be the cost difference for shipping each unit individually vs shipping them as one order? If we can get a rough idea what the costs are, then we'll see what's more cost effective.

Hello Clive,

You are very Welcome and Thank you for your Post!

Let me start by saying we wish we had more inexpensive and reliable options for shipping our Product but, sadly, of our reliable options, shipping costs have continued to increase every year since we started in 2009.

We charge $45.00USD for Individual International Orders using USPS International Express Shipping. Delivery time is roughly between 3-5 business days.

We charge $12.95USD for all domestic Orders. Delivery time is the same 3-5 business days.

In order to calculate the shipping cost for a group Order, we'd need to know the Address and how many Sets we are shipping together.

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

Clive
30-06-2015, 10:07 AM
Good news everyone, we're at 26 now!!!

Hello Clive,

You are very Welcome and Thank you for your Post!

Let me start by saying we wish we had more inexpensive and reliable options for shipping our Product but, sadly, of our reliable options, shipping costs have continued to increase every year since we started in 2009.

We charge $45.00USD for Individual International Orders using USPS International Express Shipping. Delivery time is roughly between 3-5 business days.

We charge $12.95USD for all domestic Orders. Delivery time is the same 3-5 business days.

In order to calculate the shipping cost for a group Order, we'd need to know the Address and how many Sets we are shipping together.

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

Thanks for letting us know Michael. Currently we have 10 orders for Aussies, what would be the cost to send them to Sydney ZIP code 2000?

To give everyone an idea of what the cost to have them sent locally within Australia is, to send anything using a small prepaid satchel via standard post is $8.25 or $10.55 via express. Both of these options have a tracking number.

See here for more info: http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/prepaid-satchels.htmlhttp://

El_gti91
30-06-2015, 10:16 AM
*thumbs up*

trozzle
30-06-2015, 12:19 PM
I reckon for Aussies it'd be cheaper to have them all sent over together, then repackaged and distributed from there. Of course this is up to whomever takes charge (I presume Clive? :P), but personally I'm happy to pay for the paddles, my share of the international group package, and then domestic delivery :)

Clive
30-06-2015, 01:06 PM
I reckon for Aussies it'd be cheaper to have them all sent over together, then repackaged and distributed from there. Of course this is up to whomever takes charge (I presume Clive? :P), but personally I'm happy to pay for the paddles, my share of the international group package, and then domestic delivery :)

I think that's the way to go too. Between 10 of us, the international shipping won't be too bad and certainly a lot less than $45 USD each.

If it works out cheaper for everyone, I'd be happy to ship them out providing people can bank transfer me the shipping costs (either $8.25 or $10.55). I'll send my bank details to those who chose domestic shipping, they can choose whether they want standard or express postage and once the amount clears, I'll ship them and send them the tracking number :D And anyone in Sydney who'd prefer to pick them up can do so either in the CBD or in Ryde after hours.

CharlieG
30-06-2015, 01:10 PM
Hey Michael,
Would the following depiction be somewhat accurate?

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm220/CharlieG_bucket/VW%20Paddle.jpg?t=1435543339

Should be rather obvious now I'm not an artist but if this is close the B2 is the one for me.
Okay, you can stop laughing at my drawing now:)

trozzle
30-06-2015, 02:14 PM
hahaha that's a fantastic effort Charlie :P

TecklenburgVW
30-06-2015, 03:17 PM
Hey Michael,

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm220/CharlieG_bucket/VW%20Paddle.jpg?t=1435543339

Should be rather obvious now I'm not an artist but if this is close the B2 is the one for me.
If that is pretty close to scale, you did great.

ScozR
30-06-2015, 03:21 PM
I'd be happy to take care of the Canadian orders as well if you guys want them all sent to my place. I can distribute them from here. If we split $45 by the 6 of us on here that'll reduce the cost to $7.5 each.

Flat rate padded Xpresspost envelopes to ON eastward cost around $20, the same to Manitoba westward would be about $13. We'd still all be ahead on shipping. I can get an an accurate quote if you guys are interested and ok with me taking care of it. If not, thats cool too.

You guys can pay me via Paypal for the domestic shipping.

Awesome sketch Charlie!

alex87
30-06-2015, 08:10 PM
I think that's the way to go too. Between 10 of us, the international shipping won't be too bad and certainly a lot less than $45 USD each.

If it works out cheaper for everyone, I'd be happy to ship them out providing people can bank transfer me the shipping costs (either $8.25 or $10.55). I'll send my bank details to those who chose domestic shipping, they can choose whether they want standard or express postage and once the amount clears, I'll ship them and send them the tracking number :D And anyone in Sydney who'd prefer to pick them up can do so either in the CBD or in Ryde after hours.

Will be happy to bank transfer you the local shipping costs if it's decided that the aussie orders get shipped together. Can't wait to get my hands on the paddles soon!

S2TPerformance
01-07-2015, 02:22 AM

Hello Clive,

Sadly, we had to give-up on the less expensive 'standard' International shipping after too many experiences with unreliable tracking, problems with delivery confirmation, and way way too many lost packages.
International Express has been our only reliable option.

Please let us know what you decide and feel free to contact us directly with the details.

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

S2TPerformance
01-07-2015, 02:28 AM
Hey Michael,

Hello CharlieG,

Thank you for your Post!

Good job! Yes, that's very close.
The B2's are a bit longer than illustrated, but not by much.

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

trozzle
01-07-2015, 09:54 AM
Hello Clive,

Sadly, we had to give-up on the less expensive 'standard' International shipping after too many experiences with unreliable tracking, problems with delivery confirmation, and way way too many lost packages.

Please let us know what you decide and feel free to contact us directly with the details.

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

I believe Clive's comment regarding standard/express shipping choice is in regards to Australian domestic post, for once the group delivery has been received and split up for individual postage :)

Clive
01-07-2015, 01:05 PM
Hello Clive,

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

Thanks Michael. If you could please quote us a price for all the Aus orders to be sent via International Express to Sydney, we can then work out what will be more cost effective

PEG57R
01-07-2015, 02:24 PM
Hey Guys I am interested in purchasing the vw2.b3.pb for one set do we know how much they are going to cost in this group deal as the price I think applies to the anodised black. I am in Sydney by the way.

trozzle
01-07-2015, 02:59 PM
I believe the increase from anodised to polished finish remained the same (so an increase of US$40 per set), though I'm sure either Clive or Michael will confirm soon enough :)

Clive
01-07-2015, 04:59 PM
Hey Guys I am interested in purchasing the vw2.b3.pb for one set do we know how much they are going to cost in this group deal as the price I think applies to the anodised black. I am in Sydney by the way.

As quoted by Michael @ S2T, $209.95USD plus shipping for the Polished Clear or Black Anodized Finishes however I can't confirm if that applies to Polished Black too. Michael will be able to confirm that for you though

Mila
01-07-2015, 06:40 PM
Does it have the + and - light glows?

Doesn't really matter but would be cool to have.

trozzle
01-07-2015, 08:59 PM
As quoted by Michael @ S2T, $209.95USD plus shipping for the Polished Clear or Black Anodized Finishes however I can't confirm if that applies to Polished Black too. Michael will be able to confirm that for you though

Wait, what does the $169USD price apply to then?

Ladies and Gentlemen,

As you may have already known, there was a recent group buy for the S2T Paddle replacements that never went ahead. I've contacted S2T directly to see if we can revive the group buy for those who are still interested. Here is the the response from Michael @ S2T:

In order to provide you guys with the original special price of $169.95USD (plus shipping) we will need 25 participants. We can do $195.95USD (plus shipping) for 10. These aren't hard numbers, if you guys get close, we'll authorize the full discount.

Clive
01-07-2015, 10:16 PM
Wait, what does the $169USD price apply to then?

Just the standard silver or black anodized (eg. vw1.b1.s or vw2.b2.b) is $169.95
http://www.s2tpp.com/S2TMK7_001_op_554x369.jpg
http://www.s2tpp.com/S2TMK7_003_op_554x369.jpg

The clear or black polished anodized (with PC or PB at the end of the model code) is $209.95 USD.
http://www.s2tpp.com/S2TMK7_002_op_554x369.jpg
http://www.s2tpp.com/S2TMK7_004_op_554x369.jpg

Is that correct Michael?

1198R
02-07-2015, 08:19 AM
Count me in the group buy. I want VW2.B1.B black anodized sent to Canberra. Is that the right one for golf 7R?

S2TPerformance
02-07-2015, 08:19 AM
Does it have the + and - light glows?

Doesn't really matter but would be cool to have.

Hello Mila,

Thank you for your Post!

We currently do not offer an illuminated Paddle Shifter.
However, we have added the CNC machined + and - windows from our Titanium Paddle Shifters to our Aluminum Paddle Shifters which allow surrounding ambient light to pass through the symbols thus illuminating them.

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

S2TPerformance
02-07-2015, 08:22 AM
Just the standard silver or black anodized (eg. vw1.b1.s or vw2.b2.b) is $169.95

Is that correct Michael?

Hello Clive,

Thank you for your Post!

Yes, correct. $169.95USD for the standard Silver and Black Anodized and $209.95USD for the Polished Clear and Black Anodized.

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

CharlieG
02-07-2015, 08:56 AM
Hello Mila,

Thank you for your Post!

We currently do not offer an illuminated Paddle Shifter.
However, we have added the CNC machined + and - windows from our Titanium Paddle Shifters to our Aluminum Paddle Shifters which allow surrounding ambient light to pass through the symbols thus illuminating them.

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products
I didn't realize the symbols were windows when viewing the Ti paddles...and now available on the aluminum paddles too!
That's seriously cool :cool:

trozzle
02-07-2015, 10:02 AM
Heh sorry about that Clive, that's exactly as I thought the case was, I just think I confused myself (as always haha). Thanks for clarification :)

Awesome news on the +/- symbols Michael! That'll definitely add some more sass to them :)

Clive
02-07-2015, 10:09 AM
Count me in the group buy. I want VW2.B1.B black anodized sent to Canberra. Is that the right one for golf 7R?

That's correct mate, I'll add you to the list

Clive
02-07-2015, 10:21 AM
Heh sorry about that Clive, that's exactly as I thought the case was, I just think I confused myself (as always haha). Thanks for clarification :)

No worries at all mate :)

PEG57R
02-07-2015, 01:33 PM
Sweet thanks for the info I pick up my new car this arvo so I will decide which ones I require and let you know tomorrow

Mila
02-07-2015, 05:45 PM
Hi!

Please add me to the list too!

I want the VW2.B1.B for MK7 Golf R.

I'm in Melbourne.

Thanks!

Mother
03-07-2015, 04:37 AM
It's July now, isn't it?

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130806134317/clubpenguin/images/c/cc/Shut_up_and_take_my_money.png

:lol: :lol: :lol:

foxglove
03-07-2015, 06:51 AM
is it too late to get in on this?

1 x VW2.B2.B

Houston, Texas, USA

thanks!

PEG57R
03-07-2015, 08:54 AM
im in.
VW2.B3.PB x 1
sydney

Clive
03-07-2015, 11:37 AM
It's July now, isn't it?

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130806134317/clubpenguin/images/c/cc/Shut_up_and_take_my_money.png

LOL!!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b176/ellencat321/Sims/Lj/FarnsworthGoodNews_zpsb5a378dd.png

We've reached 30 people so far!

Bronzy
03-07-2015, 12:57 PM
If it's not too late to jump on board. I'm in for the VW2.B1.S. One Set. I'd prefer the gloss black, but if we don't have the numbers for that the matte black will be fine too. I am in Perth WA.

Cheers!

Clive
03-07-2015, 02:13 PM
If it's not too late to jump on board. I'm in for the VW2.B1.S. One Set. I'd prefer the gloss black, but if we don't have the numbers for that the matte black will be fine too. I am in Perth WA.

Cheers!

They are available mate, they are $209.95 USD instead of $169.95 though

Bronzy
03-07-2015, 06:28 PM
They are available mate, they are $209.95 USD instead of $169.95 though

Thanks mate. I was driving around today thinking about which would look better, I'm on-the-fence so given the price difference I'll just stick with the matte black then. Thanks.

trozzle
03-07-2015, 09:58 PM
That was my thinking, and hey if you change your mind down the track and really want the polished finish, pull em off and either respray them or have a go at polishing them yourself ;)

TecklenburgVW
04-07-2015, 11:41 AM
It's July now, isn't it?

Lol, agreed. I'm ready to hand over my coin for these.

Everyone, enjoy your weekend!

S2TPerformance
05-07-2015, 04:11 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen,

We are ready and prepared to open the Group-Buy page on our Website to begin taking your Orders. However, we just need to hear back from the Australian members regarding their shipment preference.

We await your decision. :)

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

fluckaduck
06-07-2015, 09:47 AM
I agree. We need to make the decision fast due to the fact the AUD is tanking. Right now, $170 usd is around $230 aud and that's without int. shipping.

Some ppl will no doubt be bailing out.

PEG57R
06-07-2015, 10:33 AM
I am happy for it to be pooled to one person in Sydney to save on freight.

Clive
06-07-2015, 11:25 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen,

We are ready and prepared to open the Group-Buy page on our Website to begin taking your Orders. However, we just need to hear back from the Australian members regarding their shipment preference.

We await your decision. :)

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

Great news Michael. We still need a cost estimate from you on what the total shipping price will be for all 10 Aussie orders to be shipped to Sydney. Judging by previous comments though, it's pretty much unanimous that we are keen to have them shipped as one lot.

jdenn
06-07-2015, 12:44 PM
Can the rest of us go ahead and start ordering?

ScozR
06-07-2015, 12:53 PM
I'd be happy to take care of the Canadian orders as well if you guys want them all sent to my place. I can distribute them from here. If we split $45 by the 6 of us on here that'll reduce the cost to $7.5 each.

Flat rate padded Xpresspost envelopes to ON eastward cost around $20, the same to Manitoba westward would be about $13. We'd still all be ahead on shipping. I can get an an accurate quote if you guys are interested and ok with me taking care of it. If not, thats cool too.

You guys can pay me via Paypal for the domestic shipping.

Awesome sketch Charlie!

Fellow Canadians,
I'm still willing to have the orders shipped here and distribute them domestically if you guys are looking to save some money on shipping. If I dont hear from anyone before the group buy order link goes up, i'll just go ahead with my own.

Thanks again Clive for putting this together and Michael for opening this group buy up to other countries and scoring us a sweet deal.

dwvw
06-07-2015, 06:44 PM
I'd prefer to have mine just shipped to me here in Canada. In my experience I wouldn't be saving much unless you have them shipped to the U.S. on the other side of the border and go pick them up then drive back over the border.

S2TPerformance
07-07-2015, 03:02 AM
Great news Michael. We still need a cost estimate from you on what the total shipping price will be for all 10 Aussie orders to be shipped to Sydney. Judging by previous comments though, it's pretty much unanimous that we are keen to have them shipped as one lot.

PM sent.

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

S2TPerformance
07-07-2015, 03:03 AM
Can the rest of us go ahead and start ordering?

Hello jdenn,

Thank you for your Post!

The Group-Buy page is open for Individual Orders.

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

TecklenburgVW
07-07-2015, 06:47 AM
Hello jdenn,

Thank you for your Post!

The Group-Buy page is open for Individual Orders.

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

Michael,

Is there a particular page we have to go to? I clicked on the buy now icon but don't see where I put in the group buy details.

Thanks,

Ryan

TecklenburgVW
07-07-2015, 06:55 AM
Found the page. Order submitted! Thanks!

jdenn
07-07-2015, 07:31 AM
Found the page. Order submitted! Thanks!
can you share?

TecklenburgVW
07-07-2015, 07:43 AM
VWGolf.net Forums Group Buy (http://www.s2tpp.com/groupbuy.html)

S2TPerformance
07-07-2015, 08:07 AM
^^^^
Thank you TecklenburgVW!

All individual Group-Buy Orders can be placed there. All Group Shipped Group-Buy Orders will require additional processing and individual invoicing.

Thanks again,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

Clive
07-07-2015, 10:02 AM
Dear Aussies,

The final cost for shipping 10 orders is $9.95USD each if we have them shipped in one go.

Can everyone please review their choice of paddle and ensure that it's what you want and then PM me your Paypal email address. Michael will then send out individual invoices to you and we'll get things underway.

Mother
07-07-2015, 10:25 AM
Order placed! :D

S2TPerformance
07-07-2015, 10:39 AM
^^^^
Thank you!

Dear Aussies,

The final cost for shipping 10 orders is $9.95USD each if we have them shipped in one go.

Can everyone please review their choice of paddle and ensure that it's what you want and then PM me your Paypal email address. Michael will then send out individual invoices to you and we'll get things underway.

Hello Clive,

Thank you for your Post!

Excellent. We will look forward to the member details and get these Orders processed and prepared for shipment.

Thanks again,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

PEG57R
07-07-2015, 12:22 PM
Before I place my order can I possibly find out the length of the vw2.b3.pb so I can see how much longer over standard it is?

CharlieG
07-07-2015, 12:55 PM
Alright then,
I have placed my order for one set of VW2.B2.B paddles >D
I can't wait to get them.
Thanks for letting me participate.

Clive,
Would this thread be the proper place for honest feedback on the paddles once we get them?
Charlie

Schmidy86
07-07-2015, 01:49 PM
Order placed! Thanks

ScozR
07-07-2015, 02:35 PM
Order placed. I have to say, the shipping cost is pretty damn high for one pair. The exchange rate is also a killer but there isn't much we can do about the nonsense speculation and greed that drives the differences in currency values. We can have a debate about that another day though..........Just kidding! Yuck!

1198R
08-07-2015, 12:12 AM
Hey Clive
so for our orders to Australia we do not need to order thru the group buy website?

S2TPerformance
08-07-2015, 07:32 AM
Hey Clive
so for our orders to Australia we do not need to order thru the group buy website?

Hello 1198R,

Yes, no need to use the Website. We will be billing the Australian members directly once we have all the information.

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

Clive
08-07-2015, 11:24 AM
Clive,
Would this thread be the proper place for honest feedback on the paddles once we get them?
Charlie

Hi Charlie,

For that sort of thing, you are best to post in the DIY/Review section. There has been some feedback already left in one of the previous group buy threads here:

http://www.vwgolf.net.au/showthread.php?6146-S2T-DSG-Paddle-Shifter-Extension-Group-Buy

El_gti91
08-07-2015, 11:45 AM
What is the procedure for the Sydney people.

I have read back through the thread but it isn't clear.

fluckaduck
08-07-2015, 01:06 PM
What is the procedure for the Sydney people.

I have read back through the thread but it isn't clear.

Pm Clive with your name, pp and home address. It will be forwarded to S2T and they'll invoice you.

All the Sydney ppl will have theirs posted to Clive and just arrange it with him for collection.

Clive
08-07-2015, 02:13 PM
Pm Clive with your name, pp and home address. It will be forwarded to S2T and they'll invoice you.

All the Sydney ppl will have theirs posted to Clive and just arrange it with him for collection.

That's correct, thanks Eugene. If you still wish to have it shipped directly to you though you can, however the shipping cost will be $45USD rather than $9.95USD for the group order to Sydney.

I'll update the first page so it's a bit easier for everyone to see what's going on.

Clive
08-07-2015, 02:43 PM
First post updated with all the purchase & shipping information

S2TPerformance
08-07-2015, 03:06 PM
^^^^
Clive,

Thank you for posting the details and updates!

Before I place my order can I possibly find out the length of the vw2.b3.pb so I can see how much longer over standard it is?

Hello Peg57R,

Thank you for your Post!

The B3 Paddle Shifter is 4 7/8 inches in length.

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

CharlieG
08-07-2015, 09:00 PM
Wow!
I ordered mine on July 6 @ 6:48 PM.
I received a tracking number on July 7 @ noon.
That's really quick! :)

jdenn
09-07-2015, 01:11 AM
really quick indeed! mine should be here tomorrow

dwvw
09-07-2015, 05:05 PM
Ordered! Shipping to Canada was a bit steep, but the total still came in under the regular price I believe.

1198R
09-07-2015, 10:46 PM
^^^^
Clive,

Thank you for posting the details and updates!

Hello Peg57R,

Thank you for your Post!

The B3 Paddle Shifter is 4 7/8 inches in length.

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

Michael @S2T what are the lengths for the VW2 B1,
VW2 B2,
and VW2 B3?

I am trying to get a feel for the size of each paddle before putting in my order with Clive.
Do you have pictures fitted to a Golf Mk7 R or GTI for each type of paddle together with steering wheel in the picture too?

Thanks Tim

jdenn
10-07-2015, 06:52 AM
Mine just came in today, they look amazing. Does anyone know what fuse for the GTI we need to pull when installing these? The manual is in the car right now

TecklenburgVW
10-07-2015, 07:53 AM
Mine just came in today, they look amazing. Does anyone know what fuse for the GTI we need to pull when installing these? The manual is in the car right now
Lol... I'm trying to figure out the fuse for the mk. 7 Golf R. It's not in the owner's manual.

S2TPerformance
10-07-2015, 09:20 AM

Lol... I'm trying to figure out the fuse for the mk. 7 Golf R. It's not in the owner's manual.

Hello jdenn & TecklenburgVW,

Thank you for your Posts!

Since you will not be removing the airbag for the installation on the MK7, don't worry about disconnecting the battery, or removing the airbag fuse. That step is not necessary and mentioned only as a precaution.

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

TecklenburgVW
10-07-2015, 09:24 AM
Hello jdenn & TecklenburgVW,

Thank you for your Posts!

Since you will not be removing the airbag for the installation on the MK7, don't worry about disconnecting the battery, or removing the airbag fuse. That step is not necessary and mentioned only as a precaution.

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products
Thank you Michael.

My standard Stanley needle noise pliers are to wide. Going to purchase a finer point set, what brand/size do you use during installs?

S2TPerformance
10-07-2015, 09:49 AM
^^^^
I'd have to go search the shop for the brand/size...

Small needle-nose pliers make it easier but, you can also use a small flat-head screwdriver.

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

Mother
10-07-2015, 10:07 AM
My needle nose were too wide as well. I ended up using the tiny pliers on the tip of my cheap pair of wire crimpers. They're just made from a flat piece of metal so they are nice and thin.

Mother
10-07-2015, 10:09 AM
BTW, they look and feel great! I had heard before that you couldn't change gears with the tip of the paddles, but it seems that the revised angle fixed that issue because I have no problem all the way from top to bottom. I'm very satisfied!

TecklenburgVW
10-07-2015, 10:12 AM
Well I disconnected the negative battery terminal, reconnected it and now I'm getting error messages for ecs, tire monitoring etc.

TecklenburgVW
10-07-2015, 10:13 AM
Getting an error messages for auto hold too

Mother
10-07-2015, 10:17 AM
I skipped that part of the instructions and just slapped them on.

S2TPerformance
10-07-2015, 10:21 AM
Getting an error messages for auto hold too

Hello TecklenburgVW,

I'm not sure on the Auto Hold but, drive the car around the block, it should automatically clear the error codes as they are just related to the battery being disconnected.

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

S2TPerformance
10-07-2015, 10:22 AM
BTW, they look and feel great! I had heard before that you couldn't change gears with the tip of the paddles, but it seems that the revised angle fixed that issue because I have no problem all the way from top to bottom. I'm very satisfied!

Hello Mother,

Thank you for your Post and Feedback!

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

Clive
10-07-2015, 10:39 AM
Well I disconnected the negative battery terminal, reconnected it and now I'm getting error messages for ecs, tire monitoring etc.

Turn your steering wheel from lock to lock, that will clear that tire error. A short drive will clear the ECS one.

Max Schnell
10-07-2015, 10:54 AM
Been a little busy but placed my order today.
Thanks to all those involved in organising this!

S2TPerformance
10-07-2015, 01:02 PM
Michael @S2T what are the lengths for the VW2 B1,
VW2 B2,
and VW2 B3?

I am trying to get a feel for the size of each paddle before putting in my order with Clive.
Do you have pictures fitted to a Golf Mk7 R or GTI for each type of paddle together with steering wheel in the picture too?

Thanks Tim

Hello 1198R,

Thank you for your Post!

The B1 is 5 1/8 inches in length.

The B2 is 5 1/2 inches in length.

The B3 is 4 7/8 inches in length.

We hope to have our Website updated soon but, please check our Website and Facebook pages for pictures.

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

TecklenburgVW
10-07-2015, 01:09 PM
Thank you Clive. That seemed to take care of the Auto Hold error too.

TecklenburgVW
10-07-2015, 01:10 PM
Thank you Michael. That took care of the issues too.

Install took a little finesse with the plastic pin but I finally got it secured all the way thru. Loving the paddles.

Before:

https://goo.gl/photos/UpZ1HcrqLwLGcyFv6

After:

https://goo.gl/photos/38xHTkBmKnxNhyj29

trozzle
10-07-2015, 02:23 PM
Definitely looks the goods Ryan! Gotta be happy with that :)

1198R
10-07-2015, 06:37 PM
Hello 1198R,

Thank you for your Post!

The B1 is 5 1/8 inches in length.

The B2 is 5 1/2 inches in length.

The B3 is 4 7/8 inches in length.

We hope to have our Website updated soon but, please check our Website and Facebook pages for pictures.

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

Thanks for providing the extra info about the specs.

Cheers
Tim

1198R
10-07-2015, 06:41 PM
Thank you Michael. That took care of the issues too.

Install took a little finesse with the plastic pin but I finally got it secured all the way thru. Loving the paddles.

Before:

https://goo.gl/photos/UpZ1HcrqLwLGcyFv6

After:

https://goo.gl/photos/38xHTkBmKnxNhyj29

Hey Ryan,

I am thinking about either the VW2.B2 or the B3 for my Golf R Mk7.
On your picture is the the VW2.B2?
I wanted to know your opinion on if the B2 paddles are too long and it gets in the way ... if they are I will go for the B3 rather than the B2?

Thanks
Tim

CharlieG
10-07-2015, 10:15 PM

Those look great. B2's?
What did you end up using to remove the pins?

Mine will be here today, I can't wait!

Mother
11-07-2015, 01:49 AM
Here's a quick pic of mine installed...

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/263/19579218315_1e173ed202_b.jpg

S2TPerformance
11-07-2015, 02:08 AM
^^^^
Gentlemen,

Thank you for posting Pics!
They look great!

Thanks for providing the extra info about the specs.

Cheers
Tim

Hello Tim,

You are very welcome!

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

TecklenburgVW
11-07-2015, 07:05 AM
Definitely looks the goods Ryan! Gotta be happy with that :)
When I see the after shot, I think Tie Fighter. Definitely enjoying the look.

TecklenburgVW
11-07-2015, 07:07 AM
Hey Ryan,

I am thinking about either the VW2.B2 or the B3 for my Golf R Mk7.
On your picture is the the VW2.B2?
I wanted to know your opinion on if the B2 paddles are too long and it gets in the way ... if they are I will go for the B3 rather than the B2?

Thanks
Tim
The B2's do not get in the way of either stalks. They sit on the same plane as the stock paddles.

TecklenburgVW
11-07-2015, 07:08 AM
Those look great. B2's?
What did you end up using to remove the pins?

Mine will be here today, I can't wait!
My needle nose pliers were to wide so I used a tiny flat head screwdriver to pull it out. A super fine needle nose plier used in jewelry should work.

TecklenburgVW
11-07-2015, 07:11 AM
^^^^
Gentlemen,

Thank you for posting Pics!
They look great!

Hello Tim,

You are very welcome!

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products
Michael,

I can use the top and middle section of each paddle to execute a shift, however, the bottom section does not move with the same amount of pressure. Is this by design or should I be able to execute shifts by pulling on the bottom section?

Thanks!

Mother
11-07-2015, 07:29 AM
Unfortunately that's just how they are going to behave because of where the pivot point is and because of the angle VW used when they designed the mount. The lower portion of the paddle is even with it so there won't be any leverage at that point to execute a shift.

Here's a pic that I drew some red lines on to show what I mean... >D

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3726/19590633851_2db9bbf2a3_b.jpg

TecklenburgVW
11-07-2015, 08:34 AM
Unfortunately that's just how they are going to behave because of where the pivot point is and because of the angle VW used when they designed the mount. The lower portion of the paddle is even with it so there won't be any leverage at that point to execute a shift.

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3726/19590633851_2db9bbf2a3_b.jpg
Thanks, makes sense.

S2TPerformance
11-07-2015, 09:29 AM

Hello Mother,

Thank you for your Post!

Correct. Due to the OEM design there is limited leverage on the lower portion of the Paddle Shifter. However, the lower portion of the Paddle Shifter should still function but, with a little more force.

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

Clive
11-07-2015, 10:08 AM
Hello Mother,

Thank you for your Post!

Correct. Due to the OEM design there is limited leverage on the lower portion of the Paddle Shifter. However, the lower portion of the Paddle Shifter should still function but, with a little more force.

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

Hi Michael,

With that in mind, does that also apply to the B3 since it sticks out further?

S2TPerformance
11-07-2015, 10:13 AM
Hi Michael,

With that in mind, does that also apply to the B3 since it sticks out further?

Hello Clive,

The B3 less so because it is shorter than the B2.

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

CharlieG
11-07-2015, 10:27 AM
Michael,

I can use the top and middle section of each paddle to execute a shift, however, the bottom section does not move with the same amount of pressure. Is this by design or should I be able to execute shifts by pulling on the bottom section?

Thanks!

Hello Mother,

Thank you for your Post!

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products
Ryan/Mother/Michael,
I just installed my VW.B2.B paddles and I am able to shift on the bottom section. There are ridges on the back side of the paddle (where your fingers go). If you place your fingertips between the edge of the paddle and the ridge it will shift (or at least mine does). I am using the very outside edge of the paddle.

Michal,
I am really enjoying the look of the paddles, the matte black finish looks O.E.M. They look like they belong on the car. However the best part is being able to shift while my hands are in the 10 and 2 o'clock positions.

Now to go find some twisties>D

TecklenburgVW
11-07-2015, 11:42 AM
Ryan/Mother/Michael,
I just installed my VW.B2.B paddles and I am able to shift on the bottom section. There are ridges on the back side of the paddle (where your fingers go). If you place your fingertips between the edge of the paddle and the ridge it will shift (or at least mine does). I am using the very outside edge of the paddle.

Michal,
I am really enjoying the look of the paddles, the matte black finish looks O.E.M. They look like they belong on the car. However the best part is being able to shift while my hands are in the 10 and 2 o'clock positions.

Charlie, thanks. I'll give that a go driving home tonight.

TecklenburgVW
11-07-2015, 03:36 PM
Charlie, thanks. I'll give that a go driving home tonight.

Thanks, that worked!

S2TPerformance
12-07-2015, 02:19 AM
Ryan/Mother/Michael,

Michal,

Hello CharlieG,

Thank you for your Post and Feedback!

Excellent! Great to hear!

Enjoy your new Paddle Shifters!

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

Mila
12-07-2015, 08:37 PM
Clive, I sent you a PM about the order i think yesterday..

I hope it's not too late. :/

Clive
12-07-2015, 10:20 PM
Clive, I sent you a PM about the order i think yesterday..

I hope it's not too late. :/

All good mate, not too late

1198R
13-07-2015, 11:05 PM
Ryan/Mother/Michael,

Michal,

Thanks CharlieG and Michael.

Your feedback is exactly what I wanted to hear regarding my choice of paddles.
I am going for the VW2.B2.B which would allow me to shift on the bottom section as well as using the top section too.

Tim

Clive
13-07-2015, 11:21 PM
The Aussie orders have now been passed onto Michael so keep an eye out for an email from him or S2T in the next couple of days. When you have received it, please try your best to pay the invoice as soon as you can.

S2TPerformance
14-07-2015, 04:51 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen,

The Individual Group-Buy Invoices have been sent via PayPal.
Please check them for any errors and notify us if there is an issue.

Once these are paid, we'll get your Orders shipped! :D

Thanks again,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

trozzle
14-07-2015, 09:35 AM
Received and paid invoice :) thanks a lot Clive and Michael for the time getting this together :)

alex87
14-07-2015, 10:03 AM
Invoice received & paid as well. Thanks again Clive & Michael!

Geo
14-07-2015, 10:24 AM
Paid! Thanks Clive and Michael!

Almost forgot how bad the dollar was lol.

PEG57R
14-07-2015, 11:05 AM
paid. Dollar does suck currently.....

Thanks Guys

EVO2R
14-07-2015, 01:29 PM
Paid as well, thanks

krustytheklown
14-07-2015, 02:11 PM
Paid, thanks.

1198R
14-07-2015, 11:45 PM
The Aussie orders have now been passed onto Michael so keep an eye out for an email from him or S2T in the next couple of days. When you have received it, please try your best to pay the invoice as soon as you can.

Thanks Clive and Michael.

Paid.

robertone
14-07-2015, 11:51 PM
Paid,thanks.

S2TPerformance
15-07-2015, 04:53 AM
Thank you all for your payments.

We are just waiting to receive payment from one participant. :D

We expect to have your Orders packaged and shipped by tomorrow. We will contact each participant by email with confirmation and the group shipment tracking number.

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

fluckaduck
15-07-2015, 09:15 AM
Made the payment last night Michael.

Clive
16-07-2015, 11:37 AM
Gentlemen,

Thank you all for paying so swiftly, Michael has informed me that the package is being shipped as we speak. The delivery is being shipped to my office so will let you all know once it has arrived. I am away next week but will have access to internet during that time and will be keeping an eye on the tracking info. It is being shipped via USPS express however I don't expect it to arrive before I return to work on Monday 27th.

For those of you who are outside of NSW, could you please let me know via PM which local shipping method you'd prefer ($8.25 Standard or $10.55 Express post) and I'll pass on either a Paypal link or bank transfer details.

Go68fastback
23-07-2015, 02:25 PM
Order place, payment send.

Clive
27-07-2015, 10:17 AM
Gents,

The paddles have arrived at my office and I'm ready to send them out to you or organize a time for you to pick them up from me. Please get back to me ASAP to arrange a pickup time or let me know whether you want Express or Standard postage.

Bronzy & EVO2R,

Thanks for the quick response, I'll be shipping your paddles today and will PM you the tracking numbers of your parcel :)

El_gti91
27-07-2015, 10:36 AM
Good timing :)

Please PM me your address for pick ups.

Thanks again for this very smooth group buy Clive - I know first hand how stressful they can be ;)

trozzle
28-07-2015, 10:36 AM
:D

http://i.imgur.com/vZjMtMLh.jpg

Bronzy
29-07-2015, 04:20 PM
Received and Installed. Thank's very much for organising this Clive.

Installation was very straightforward, took barely 2 minutes, not including the trip to the hardware store for some cheap needle-nose pliers. I did not disconnect the battery, I simply turned the wheel 90 degrees counter clockwise, sat on the drivers side door sill pulled one pin out, inserted new paddle, pushed pin back through, repeat. Then went for a blast around the block :-)

trozzle
29-07-2015, 09:57 PM
^^^ as above :)

My down-shift paddle is a little sticky, thinking it's the first locating loop thing a bit tight. Easy fix if so :) otherwise I'm absolutely stoked with them. Love the feel! Thanks again Clive and Michael :)

EVO2R
30-07-2015, 09:20 AM
Thanks again for organising and distributing everything so promptly Clive

Mila
04-08-2015, 04:20 PM
Received mine. Wow! Quality is great and man do they feel very cold in winter lol..

El_gti91
08-08-2015, 09:19 PM
Grr attempting install at the moment and it is just not agreeing with me.
The clips for the airbag just don't want to undo!

Grr a beer should fix it.

S2TPerformance
09-08-2015, 02:26 AM
Hello El_gti91,

Thank you for your Post!

MK5/MK6, or MK7?

MK7 doesn't require the removal of the airbag to complete the install.

The clips are the most difficult part of the MK5/6 installed. Using a mirror to locate the clips really helps. Insert the flathead screwdriver next to the clip and twist while gently pulling on the airbag and it should pop-out. It can take some time to get it right. Be patient.

Hope this helps.
And a beer will always help! :)

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

Clive
09-08-2015, 10:59 AM
I had the same problem with mine. After swearing at the steering wheel for 20 minutes, I think it got the message and decided to come off

Remember to put the screws that hold the steering wheel buttons back in, I forgot and had to take the airbag off again!! At least the second time around was much easier

Must say the paddles are amazing, I never used to use the OEM one's much but these just work so damn well. Nice to see a quality product that works & fits perfectly >D

Geo
09-08-2015, 11:27 AM
You can use your front facing camera on your phone and a small torch to guide your way to the clips. MK6 is the most annoying to do.

PEG57R
12-08-2015, 10:55 AM
Don't know if its a fault but my left side paddle has a lot of play in it compared to my right side paddle. Does anyone else have a variance with theres? Pin is definitely installed all the way it looks to be movement between the metal and plastic component of the paddle. Any thought Michael?

trozzle
12-08-2015, 08:42 PM
My left paddle was a little stiff oddly, haha

S2TPerformance
14-08-2015, 02:42 AM
Don't know if its a fault but my left side paddle has a lot of play in it compared to my right side paddle. Does anyone else have a variance with theres? Pin is definitely installed all the way it looks to be movement between the metal and plastic component of the paddle. Any thought Michael?

Hello PEG57R,

Thank you for your Post.

We would recommend inspecting the installation of the right side Paddle Shifter assembly and make sure the Shifter and the switch are mated properly. There are some tolerance variances with the OEM parts but assembly shouldn't be loose.

Please let us know.

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

Mother
18-08-2015, 02:30 AM

Mine have just a hair of play to them. Not much at all, but it is there. I was thinking of removing them and applying some thin, easily compressible foam weatherstrip to the part of the paddle that contacts the buttons to see if that would take the play out of them but still allow them to operate as intended. Just a suggestion as something you might want to try as an easy and cheap solution.

El_gti91
18-08-2015, 11:43 AM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/16/81ad90db4e93ad6819ceece6777c574b.jpg

For the website Michael.

S2TPerformance
19-08-2015, 03:38 AM
Mine have just a hair of play to them. Not much at all, but it is there. I was thinking of removing them and applying some thin, easily compressible foam weatherstrip to the part of the paddle that contacts the buttons to see if that would take the play out of them but still allow them to operate as intended. Just a suggestion as something you might want to try as an easy and cheap solution.

Hello Mother,

Thank you for your Post and Feedback.

Please let us know if you have any success with any modifications.

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/16/81ad90db4e93ad6819ceece6777c574b.jpg

For the website Michael.

Hello El_gti91,

Thank you for your Post, Feedback, and Picture.

We'll definitely add your picture to our Website!

Thanks again,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

DamoGolf
19-08-2015, 10:17 PM
Do these maintain the same gap between the paddles and the indicator/wiper stalks? I tried some stick on paddle extensions but they ended up too close the the stalks and the back of my fingers touched the stalks every time I turned. Pulled them off 30 mins later.

trozzle
20-08-2015, 09:38 AM
More or less the same :) it will feel a bit weird at first, but once you've adapted to the larger paddles, there's no issues with the stalks at all.

S2TPerformance
21-08-2015, 02:13 AM
Do these maintain the same gap between the paddles and the indicator/wiper stalks? I tried some stick on paddle extensions but they ended up too close the the stalks and the back of my fingers touched the stalks every time I turned. Pulled them off 30 mins later.

Hello DamoGolf,

Thank you for your Post.

The 'Stick-on' Paddle Shifters are much closer to the multi-function levers because they don't replace the factory Paddles. Our Shifters replace the OEM Paddles which allows for more clearance with the multi-function levers. They don't offer as much clearance as the OEMs due to their larger size but, more clearance than the 'stick-on' competition.

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

PEG57R
26-08-2015, 02:45 PM
Hey Michael,

Sorry for the slow reply I had a quick look and both paddles look as though installed probably there just seems to be more movement and a slick clicking sound on the left paddle I will try and get a video and email to you

Regards

Dave

S2TPerformance
28-08-2015, 03:27 AM
Hey Michael,

Sorry for the slow reply I had a quick look and both paddles look as though installed probably there just seems to be more movement and a slick clicking sound on the left paddle I will try and get a video and email to you

Regards

Dave

Hello PEG57R,

Thanks for your Post.

Have you attempted rotating the OEM pin within the assembly?

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

PEG57R
31-08-2015, 03:07 PM
Okay pulled of the left one on the weekend. It looks as there is a problem with the glue or however you join the two pieces together as I could just pull them apart. I am assuming they are glued together. is this right Michael? my other side just pulls apart aswell.

S2TPerformance
01-09-2015, 02:14 AM
Hello PEG57R,

We sincerely apologize.
Your set of Paddle Shifters Set is defective.

Yes, we use a very strong Aerospace adhesive to bond the Paddle Shifters.

Please contact us at [email protected] and we'll take care of that for you.

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

PEG57R
28-09-2015, 06:16 PM
Thanks Michael for organising a replacement set of shifter for me. They are now fitted to the vehicle. Very happy with the service

Dave

S2TPerformance
30-09-2015, 03:31 AM
Thanks Michael for organising a replacement set of shifter for me. They are now fitted to the vehicle. Very happy with the service

Dave

Hello PEG57R,

Thank you for your Post!

You are very Welcome!
Enjoy the new Paddle Shifters!

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

TecklenburgVW
02-07-2017, 01:40 PM
Hello PEG57R,

We sincerely apologize.
Your set of Paddle Shifters Set is defective.

Yes, we use a very strong Aerospace adhesive to bond the Paddle Shifters.

Please contact us at [email protected] and we'll take care of that for you.

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

Hi Michael:

I've had a similar issue with my S2T Paddles, the base on the down shift side has separated from the paddle and the up shift side base plate is starting to come loose. I've uploaded a video to my youtube account so you can see what I'm referring to.

The video can be found here: https://youtu.be/2fOhZqvBaa8

I've emailed [email protected]; looking forward to a resolution.

Thank you.

trozzle
05-07-2017, 03:21 PM
Nothing some decent glue wouldn't fix. Cheaper than return postage too. I mean, it is just glue.

TecklenburgVW
05-07-2017, 03:45 PM
Nothing some decent glue wouldn't fix. Cheaper than return postage too. I mean, it is just glue.
True, but two day shipping for $9.50 makes this easy. ;)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk