Volkswagen Golf MKIVolkswagen Golf MKIIVolkswagen Golf MKIIIVolkswagen Golf MKIVVolkswagen Golf MKVVolkswagen Golf MKVIVolkswagen Golf MKVII

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Slade's Stage 2+ Pirelli

Daily
    mk5 gti pirelli
    Name
    peter

Quote Originally Posted by slade View Post
    this is the cf overlay for the dash.. good fit and the photo kind of looks like its warped or not even but its just the way the photo is

nice Pirelli , you can't go wrong.....a few mods/tune and you have a beast of a car

Daily
    MK5 Golf GTI Pirelli
    2nd Car
    Pulsar GTiR
    Name
    Luke

after 10 weeks, yes ten weeks, my air intake kit has arrived from parts4euro.com. they have applied a permanent 10% discount to my account but i'm still a little sore about it, anyway, forge twintake and neuspeed carbonfibre engine cover going in next week when i get some spare time, as well as apr tune, hpfp and turbo back, can anyone recommend an exhaust system? looking for turbo back, no resonators and good flow.

Daily
    MK5 Golf GTI Pirelli
    2nd Car
    Pulsar GTiR
    Name
    Luke

after several weeks more and not receiving the dv plumback bung for the intake i finally got it all on the car incl. neuspeed engine cover!

im thinking of wrapping the pipes in header wrap, what are peoples thoughts on this?

Daily
    MK5 GTI
    Name
    EDDIE

I have a K&N intake on my GTI. Ordered a big turbo heat shield from tarmac engineering. Should do the job just fine IMO. Sydney is getting really hot now.
    Doing Delivery with my GTI/Working Hard for MODS!

Daily
    Golf MK6 GTI
    2nd Car
    Polo MK5 TSI
    Name
    Marco

Nice additions man! Are you planing to add any logo to the cover?
    MK6 GTI KraftwerK 2+ | Exoticars | f: GTI Legacy| Insta: @m4rk0c

Daily
    MK5 Golf GTI Pirelli
    2nd Car
    Pulsar GTiR
    Name
    Luke

Quote Originally Posted by M4RK0 View Post
    Nice additions man! Are you planing to add any logo to the cover?
    cheers!

I'm wrapping the intake pipes in purple header wrap and thinking of throwing a german flag badge onto the engine cover as i have a badge intended for the bootlid that i didn't end up using

also I have a set of coilovers coming and a set of klutch wheels ready to go on when i can afford new rubber.. (pics from net, too lazy to go take a photo) wheels are 18x8.5 et42

Daily
    MK5 Golf GTI Pirelli
    2nd Car
    Pulsar GTiR
    Name
    Luke

got the wheels fitted, will add them to the fitment thread also, love the look, coilovers go on soonish, once the wallet has recovered lol!

Last edited by slade; 25-10-2014 at 11:17 PM.

Daily
    MK5 Golf GTI Pirelli
    2nd Car
    Pulsar GTiR
    Name
    Luke

also heat wrapped the air intake with header wrap for that .01 degree heat saving...and purple coz well, my better half loves purple. im such a sukka

also fatlace bonnet cig coz i have no shame and it matches my bronze wheels and gold plates

Daily
    MK5 Golf GTI Pirelli
    2nd Car
    Pulsar GTiR
    Name
    Luke

bit of a while since an update, last few weeks have been spent in my driveway installing bits and pieces, I always forget to take photo's but here are some of the quick bits. Finally finished then tuned by Tim at Dub Addiction, GIAC stage 2+, she flies now and that 42dd exhaust is LOUD, 3 inch turbo back, no res.

42dd's welds are not the best but obviously not a big deal

2008 MK5 GTI PIRELLI | K04 | GFB DV+ | FORGE TWINTAKE | FORGE TWINTERCOOLER | 42DD 3" RES DELETE TURBO BACK | KLUTCH SL 18X8.5 ET42 | P-ZERO'S | Autotech HPFP | GIAC Stg 2+

Daily
    MK5 Golf GTI Pirelli
    2nd Car
    Pulsar GTiR
    Name
    Luke

all mods are for sale and so is the car, upgrading soon and this has got to go, will add it all to the sale section when I can be ass'd
    2008 MK5 GTI PIRELLI | K04 | GFB DV+ | FORGE TWINTAKE | FORGE TWINTERCOOLER | 42DD 3" RES DELETE TURBO BACK | KLUTCH SL 18X8.5 ET42 | P-ZERO'S | Autotech HPFP | GIAC Stg 2+

+ Reply to Thread